To be recognized as the national leader of advanced Tribology employing top-rated researchers, promoting leading-edge research activities, and maintaining strong partnerships with Thai manufacturing industry.
To promote, develop, innovate and transfer research and development in advanced Tribology technology to Thai manufacturing industry through collaborations with top-rated experts and research institutes.
TTA strongly believes that advanced technology (knowledge and know-how) and innovation (novel products, processes, and applications) in Tribology will be crucial in the sustainable growth of Thai manufacturing industry.
1. To become a central resource for advanced technology and innovation in Tribology for Thai manufacturing industry.
2. To expand industrial partners for technology enhancement and innovation.
3. To provide testing services and technical knowledge related to Tribology to Thai manufacturing industry, educational institutions, and related organizations.
1. Dr.Ekkarut Viyanit, National Metal and Materials Technology Center (MTEC)
2. Dr.Numpon Mahayotsanun, Khon Kaen University (KKU)
3. Dr.Ratchanee Hato, King Monkut University of Technology Thonburi (KMUTT)
4. Dr.Sasawat Mahabunphachai, National Metal and Materials Technology Center (MTEC)
5. Dr.Varunee Premanond, King Monkut University of Technology Thonburi (KMUTT)
TTA would like to acknowledge Prof.Kuniaki Dohda (Northwestern University), Dr.Hideyuki Kuwahara (Material Processing Technologies or MPT) and Mr.Atomo Yukimune (MTEC) for their tremendous support and contribution to the establishment of TTA. Without their advice and recommendations, TTA would not be operating effectively and smoothly.
Academic Advisory Board
Industrial Advisory Board
Surface Technology Division
Advanced Tribology Division